As a valued stakeholder of Higgins Coatings we would like to assure you that we recognise the ongoing and increased uncertainty that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing within Australia and around the world.
Higgins remains fully operational, with projects continuing to run as usual during this time. Our highest priority is the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, contractors and customers. Today, we would like to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
In order to minimise risk, Higgins has implemented the following measures:
- An increased focus on hygiene, ensuring all employees and contractors are aware of and adhering to best practice requirements,
- An increased focus on sanitising and cleaning procedures across the business,
- Requested that if any employee or contractor feels unwell, that they remain at home and do not come to work,
- Requested that if any employee or contractor has travelled from overseas, that they self-isolate for 14 days,
- Working with customers and suppliers to determine the appropriate risk protocols on a project-by-project basis, and
- Regularly monitoring the advice of the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation (WHO), and taking appropriate action as required
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your local Higgins representative.
Stay safe during this challenging time.